Thursday, January 5, 2012

off to a rough start

I thought we were doing pretty good getting back into routine around here. It took me three times to get Daniel up. Christian was up and ready. Daniel takes Christian on his way to school. I am restricted to daylight driving. They went to leave and he realized his windows were iced over. Long story made short I ended up having to take Christian. I just waited till it was light enough. We made it with 5 minutes to spare. I did get in trouble from Daniel because I did not wake him up soon enough and didn't let him know about his windows. I always get the blame. I worry about him when he goes off to college. Mom will not be there to wake him up or o tell him he needs to go defrost his car early enough. I came home showered and am off to the grocery store. My home away from home. Luckily I got Christian to school on time or I would of had to take him in through the office in my pajamas.

No comments: